Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions
Last fall when I shared these five handy sewing reference charts to save and print, I had a request from a reader for one more… an at-a-glance chart showing conversions from fractions to decimals for all of those measurements we use frequently when sewing.
At long last, here’s that chart!
Click on the image above to download the free printable PDF version of this chart.
Have your own favorite sewing reference chart?
Please share in the comments below!
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Use Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016
- Just A Minute: Sneak Peek at What’s Coming Soon to Club Matilda! - August 2, 2016
- Take 5: Tips & Tricks for Small Doll Sewing - July 20, 2016
- Just A Minute: A Peek Inside the Current Studio Matilda - May 10, 2016
- Take 5: Easy Ways to Improve Your Doll Photos - May 5, 2016