Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie!
Just for fun, we thought we’d try something a little different for this week’s Thrifty Thursday offer and let YOU help us decide which pattern to offer for FREE with the purchase of another individual PDF pattern!
The pattern below with the most votes as of noon (Mountain Time) this Wednesday, September 12th, will be featured in this week’s Thrifty Thursday offer! One vote per visitor.
Which pattern would you most like to receive for FREE on Thrifty Thursday with purchase of another PDF pattern?
- Frilled To See You Top & Skort Set (14.5- and 18-inch) (40%, 46 Votes)
- Atta Girl Long-Distance Running Outfit (18-inch) (11%, 13 Votes)
- Hooded Bathrobe (18-inch) (10%, 12 Votes)
- A Lil' Bit Country Set (18-inch) (10%, 12 Votes)
- Basic Side-Zip Boots (18-inch) (8%, 9 Votes)
- You'll Flip Over My Boots (18-inch) (7%, 8 Votes)
- A Lil' Bit Country Set (14.5-inch) (4%, 5 Votes)
- Half-Zip Pullover (14.5-inch) (4%, 5 Votes)
- Half-Zip Pullover (18-inch) (3%, 4 Votes)
- Basic Side-Zip Boots (14.5-inch) (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 115
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Use Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016