Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
Just A Minute: Our Preferred Method of Cutting PVC Pipe
I’ve had several people ask about the best way to cut PVC pipe for our AptOne8 furniture projects. After trying a variety of different methods over the past several months, here’s a look at the method I currently use for all of my pipe cutting.
If you’d like to give my fave tool a try, you can find the Ridgid Single Stroke Plastic Pipe & Tubing Cutter HERE.
Today: Our Preferred Method of Cutting PVC Pipe
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016