Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
2015 Yearbook Photo Contest Winner… plus a Contest with Heart!
Sarah’s name was randomly chosen from all participants in our photo contest. Look for photos from Sarah and several other contest participants, along with several other fun photos, features & goodies, in our new Matilda Jo Originals 2015 Yearbook set to be released in the next few weeks right here at MatildaJo.com.
A BIG thank you to everyone who participated! We can’t wait to share the photos!
Enjoy sharing photos of your favorite doll?
Check out this month’s Show & Tell Photo Contest! This month’s winner will receive a free $25 Gift Card for Amazon.com* PLUS a free paperback copy of our 2015 Yearbook once it’s released! Click here to join in the fun!
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016