Sarah’s name was randomly chosen from all participants in our photo contest. Look for photos from Sarah and several other contest participants, along with several other fun photos, features & goodies, in our new Matilda Jo Originals 2015 Yearbook set to be released in the next few weeks right here at MatildaJo.com.
A BIG thank you to everyone who participated! We can’t wait to share the photos!
Enjoy sharing photos of your favorite doll?
Check out this month’s Show & Tell Photo Contest! This month’s winner will receive a free $25 Gift Card for Amazon.com* PLUS a free paperback copy of our 2015 Yearbook once it’s released! Click here to join in the fun!
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016