Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
New Feature: Share & View Customer Photos!
We’re excited to share a new feature at MatildaJo.com & ClubMatilda.com!
Our recent Customer Feedback Survey revealed that many of you would be interested in seeing more photos of items made with our patterns. Seeing what others have done with a pattern helps get the creative juices flowing … plus half the fun of creating is sharing what you’ve done!
We already have our Team Tillie Idea Gallery where we share photos of the samples made by our pattern testers. But until now, we haven’t had an easy way to collect photos from our customers. So, we’ve added what we hope will be a fun and easy way to share and view those photos.
Here’s how it works…
1. To share a photo of an item made with a Matilda Jo Originals pattern, first find that specific pattern in our Shop. Click on the pattern to open its info page.
2. Scroll down to the product information and click on the “Customer Photos” tab.
3. Click in the “Title” box to open up the full entry area.
4. Enter a title for your photo in the “Title” box.
5. Next share information about the project in the “Description” box, such as details about the fabrics you used, any changes you made to the pattern, or suggestions & ideas for other ways to use the pattern.
6. Now it’s time to share your photo … you can either cut and paste a link to the image URL if you already have your photo uploaded to a photo sharing site (right-click on the photo and choose “Copy image location”, then paste that URL in the “Enter a URL” box ) OR click “Rather attach photo from your computer?” to upload your photo right here on-site.
7. Would you like to know if others add photos or comments to this pattern? Click the box next to “Notify me of replies” and you’ll receive an email whenever there’s a new addition.
8. Click “Save Photo” and you’re all done! The page will reload and now when you click on the “Customer Photos” tab, your photo and comments should be there! (If you don’t see your photo, feel free to email me for help.)
To help get the ball rolling …
For every photo plus comment shared between now and midnight (Mountain Time) on Thursday, March 31st, you’ll get one chance at winning a free print copy of the Matilda Jo Originals 2015 Yearbook! (A $32.95 value!) Random drawing for one winner to be held April 1st. No purchase required.
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Use Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016