Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns
As I’ve shared in the past, every once in a while I like to share items from other talented sewists that were made using our Matilda’s Closet patterns.
So today I thought I’d share a few of my favorite recent finds… be sure to click through to each individual Etsy shop page for more information about the featured outfit and to see their other fabulous creations available for sale!
Five Items Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns
Have an item for sale made using our patterns?
Feel free to share in the comments below! Links welcome 🙂
Curious about the “rules” when it comes to selling items made using our patterns? Take a look at the last page of your pattern, where you’ll find information on how to get permission to sell. Still have questions? Email me at anytime and I’d be happy to answer them!
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016