Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns
Every so often, I like to wander around Etsy to see all of the cute doll outfits offered for sale there. As you can imagine, I just LOVE to find items made using our Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8 patterns.
So today I thought I’d share a few of my favorite recent finds… be sure to click through to each individual Etsy shop page for more information about the featured outfit and to see their other fabulous creations available for sale!
Five Outfits Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns
4. Hot Pink/Black Cowgirl Outfit with Black Cowgirl Hat and Bandana Pink Neckerchief by Adollable by Rita (Made using the Matilda’s Closet Inspired By Zooey Dress and Cowgirl Felt Hat & Neckerchief patterns)
Have an item for sale made using our patterns?
Feel free to share in the comments below! Links welcome 🙂
Curious about the “rules” when it comes to selling items made using our patterns? Take a look at the last page of your pattern, where you’ll find information on how to get permission to sell. Still have questions? Email me at anytime and I’d be happy to answer them!
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016