Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration!
On this Monday, August 21st, Matilda Jo Originals celebrates our Third Anniversary in the doll pattern publishing business! It’s hard to believe it’s been three years already, but you know what they say … time flies when you’re having fun!
To celebrate this milestone, we’ve decide to extend the fun to YOU!
Starting today and continuing thru our anniversary on Monday, we’re offering THREE special offers we hope you’ll enjoy. Better yet… we’re offering a fun GIVEAWAY opportunity for everyone who visits and comments on this page!
Read on for all of the fun details …
Click each image to visit the relevant page at Club Matilda.
Win a doll-sized treat!
To add to the celebration and as our way of saying THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us during the past three years, Matilda Jo is giving away THREE fun little doll-sized treat sets! The prizes include a Fresh Lemonade Set, a Banana Split Set, and a Soda Fountain Set … all perfectly scaled for use with your favorite 14- to 18-inch dolls! (And a great compliment to our new Market Stand PVC furniture pattern!)
To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us what you love most about Matilda Jo Originals!
We’ll choose three random winners from all comments received before midnight on Monday, August 21st, with the winners announced Tuesday via our Inner Circle email list, as well as on our Facebook page. Each winner will receive one of the featured treat sets.
Thanks for helping make our first three years great!!!
🙂 Kristin & Matilda Jo (aka “Tillie”)
P.S. Please share this post!!!
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016