Matilda Jo | Empowered Play for Girls with Big Imaginations
(Too Cute to be) Ugly Sweater Party Time!
To celebrate the release of our newest sewing pattern, you are invited to Tillie’s Too Cute to be Ugly Sweaters Party on Facebook, complete with a chance to win a $25 Pixie Faire Gift Card!
Participating is easy…
- Sew your own Too Cute to be Ugly Sweater. You are welcome to use my pattern or any other pattern of your choosing. Pattern purchase NOT required to participate.
- Snap a photo of your doll wearing her new sweater.
- Post your photo on our Facebook party page before midnight (MST) on December 31, 2014.
On January 1, 2015, one random winner will be selected from all of the photos posted by the deadline and will receive a $25 Pixie Faire Gift Card, courtesy of Matilda Jo!
Our winner will be announced on our Facebook page.
We can’t wait to see your sweaters!! Good luck … and please spread the word. The more, the merrier!
PLEASE NOTE: By posting your photo on the Facebook event page, you are granting Matilda Jo Originals permission to also post your photo at MatildaJo.com and/or Pinterest. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
- Help us choose our next Thrifty Thursday freebie! - September 10, 2018
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - May 1, 2018
- How to Make A Doll-Sized Telescope - March 1, 2018
- It’s our Third Anniversary Weekend … Time for a Sale-A-Bration! - August 18, 2017
- Take 5: Tips for Sewing with Fold-Over Elastic (FOE) - June 7, 2017
- Free Printable Sewing Chart: Fraction-to-Decimal Conversions - June 1, 2017
- Take 5: Handy Sewing Reference Charts to Save & Print - November 16, 2016
- Take 5: Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns - October 28, 2016
- How to Use Crochet Thread for Easier Gathering - September 2, 2016
- How to Use Make an Easy No-Zipper Doll Bed Mattress - September 2, 2016